I've just changed over to using IMAP and everything seems to be working
properly. But I've got one question (which may be a general IMAP question, not
The Bat!, as I have the same problem with Thunderbird).

I thought with IMAP attachments would only be downloaded if I tried to open or
save them. But it seems they are being downloaded with the message text when I
click on a message. I am commonly sent Word files that may be 2 or 3 MB, even
when zipped. If I click on one of these messages, I have to wait for the
attachment to download before I can read the message.

Is there some setting I've missed that will display just the message text, and
leave the attachment until I'm ready to work with it?

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]