Hi Peter and list,

On Thursday, September 9, 2004 at 07:57:51 GMT +0200 (which was 07:57
where I live) Peter Fjelsten wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "strange buttons on pick e-mail
addresses":

> This is a known bug. I don't know if it has been fixed in "service
> release" 3.0.0.8

Not corrected in 3.0.0.8

BTW: That happens only when your selected language is English. With
intl pack intalled and another language selected the buttons are ok.

--
Regards
Michael