Hello Thomas,

TF> My theory is therefore that the TO recipient contained an unprintable
TF> character or something which  prevented it from being sent. the
TF> question above remains, why did TB not send the subsequent messages.

I've had this happen before also. I had to either delete the offending
message, or move it out of the outbox. I think I might actually have
restarted TB also, not sure if that was needed. Sometimes horse manure
happens, and you can't blame it on TB, but... and sometimes you just
aren't sure.

TF> My curious question remains: What does the eorror "Go ahead" mean?

as Clint used to say " Make My Day Punk!"
( from Dirty Harry if you don't remember..)

 Paul