Hi all -

Did I say everything was working now?

I was wrong.

I have 3 accounts, each with numerous folders. I have half
a dozen sig files, and some of the folders have tailored
sigs - as this one does.

On one of the folders in one of the accounts, I can't make
the reply filter work. The sig file itself must be OK, as
it works fine on a new message, but it will *not* work on
the reply, however I select the reply.

I have made a new folder *twice*,(with different folder
names) and wiped the old one(s), but I still get the same
error message:

 < The system cannot find the file specified (d:\TheBat\Lynn.txt) >

 < The system cannot find the file specified (D:\TheBat\PPen.txt) >

Interestingly, I haven't used the file in the first line
for v 2.x or for v 3 - I got rid of this problem once
before by de-installing and reinstalling, but I've now
done that several times with v3. I am selecting the text
file directly from the macro; I'm not doing hotdog stuff
like typing the line manually. The file is actually in a
folder called TheBat! - there has been no folder called
'The Bat' for the last 2 versions.

I have searched all the config files I can find, and done
the registry line by line, but I can't find the reference
anywhere.

I really don't want to reinstall again, particularly since
the problem wasn't fixed the last time. Anybody got any
idea what's going on here?

tia ... again ...

Lynn

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

TBv.3.0
NT5 SP4