Mavers @ 2004-Sep-12 8:03:04 PM
"Problem about the SSL authentication" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> And I can't ask the admin to modify the protocol because it's our
> company's mail system which is so large thus can't be modified easily.

Could you perhaps have him enable 3.1 in addition to 3.0?

You could also explain the vulnerabilities to him and see if he will
then enable 3.1. Search the Internet for information about the
vulnerabilities:
http://www.google.com/search?q=tls+3.0+vulnerabilities

I have found that explaining the security vulnerabilities to any
normal tech is a good persuasion tool. I would try that; he may end up
switching the whole company.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.