Hello Joseph,

Sunday, September 12, 2004, 9:33:20 PM, you wrote:

> With what type of setup?  I mean, how are the addresses/contacts
> entered for that to work?

Don't know if I am missing what you want, but I do the following.

Make an address entry for the person.  In the e-mail address field I enter all
the e-mail addresses, one per line.

When I want to send a message to the individual I right click on the
AB entry pick "new" than "message to" and I get a list of all e-mail
address for this individual and I pick the one I want to use.

--
Thanks,

Terry

Using the Bat! 3.0