Hi All

I have 4 e-mail accounts, when I download e-mail on one of the
accounts I get the following message in the log panel

"could not determine free space for working drive - logon failure:
account currently disabled"

When this happens I can not access any directories on my hard drive.
I have to exit TB, and it takes about 3 minutes to close, before I can
access my hard drive.

If I restart TB all is fine until I try to download e-mail again.

The other three account download normally.

I have no problems sending e-mail just downloading.

--
Thanks,

Terry

Using the Bat! 3.0