Hello Martin & Maurice,

Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 4:55:15 PM, Martin wrote:

> If I recall correctly, I imported the X.509 certificate into my browser
> (Opera) by opening the link provided by Thawte with the issuing e-mail.
> Next step is to export this as a file to somewhere handy so you can get
> it into TB! For Opera, go into Tools -> Preferences -> Security ->
> Manage certificates and click on Export.

I had tried this but when I tried to export the certificate, IE would not let me
export the private
key. I created a new certificate and that exported OK. Not sure what happened here?

> Now, open TB! and open Account... -> Properties -> Edit personal
> Certificates and import the file you've just saved. Is this is
> successful you will see the certificate. Now click Generate and type in
> the passphrase used when requesting the certificate.

I cannot find any reference to 'Edit personal certificates' in that path?

Many thanks for your replies.

Barry
-

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.14 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 4