Bill McCarthy @ 2004-Sep-18 5:02:36 PM
"Extented Mouse Button Functions" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Under Options/Preferences/System, there are "Extended mouse button
> functions" for the mouse buttons "1" and "2". I suppose these are
> for special additional mice buttons?

They are. For example, the IntelliMouse Explorer has two "thumb
buttons." When browsing the web, these function as forward and back
buttons.

> For those of us with "normal" mice (left and right buttons and a
> wheel), is there a key press, while pressing the left or right
> button, that emulates these actions?

You can move to the next unread message by pressing Ctrl + Alt +
Right.

Using the Hotkeys editor, you can define a hotkey for "Move to
Previously Viewed" message. It is under the "Message List Pop-up"

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

"Calm down -- it's only ones and zeros."