I have just worked out why TBv3 is crashing out so frequently.

I have recently set up a dual monitor system. When TB window(s) are
moved to the secondary monitor then the problems occur:

a) When changing the width of headers by click and drag, the header
instantly shrinks to zero width.

This does not occur when TB window(s) are on the primary monitor.

b) Unspecified instability causing TB to quit and close down without
warning with a 'MS error 'Send Now' message thing.

This seems, so far, not to happen when TB is displayed on the primary
monitor.

Anyone else using dual monitors are you getting similar probs?

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design