Hello Mary,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:24:54 -0500 GMT (23/09/2004, 09:24 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

MB> Even I had a problem to solve, with only two accounts. If I set one to
MB> automatically periodically check mail at short intervals--say, like 8
MB> minutes--and by coincidence I happen to manually check mail on the
MB> other account (which I use much less) at the same moment as the
MB> automatic mailcheck is kicking in, it will hang the Connection Centre
MB> and require the Task Manager in order to get out of The Bat! and start
MB> over. So: my work-around is to uncheck the Periodical Checking box
MB> when I go to look at the other account.

This must be a new bug in v3. Over here, I can use the dispatcher on
two accounts at the same time.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: Every time a person
turns on the television to see the news, he instantly sees what he
wants and what concerns him.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A