Mary Bull wrote:
I'll report back in when I have the Knoppix CD in hand. I'm really
excited about this! :surprise: :)

Keep in mind, as with any other piece of software, that your mileage may vary. Although I haven't had any problems with Knoppix in any of the computers I have installed it (all running various flavors of Windows), I'm sure it is not compatible with *every* single piece of hardware out there. If you encounter any problems, you should check documentation or ask in a support forum, of which there are many; just don't automatically jump to conclusions such as "darn! Knoppix didn't detect my specially-custom-made widgetizing-whatsit, Linux sucks!" :)

        dZ.