> [EMAIL PROTECTED] said the following on 04-09-23 16:21:

> No problem.

Easy for you to say :-))

> For email you  can transfer as mailboxes Go to TOOLS |EXPORT
> messages | Unix. Save and import to TB.

HBut import in TBird only allows import of local mail from
Communicator, Eudora, Outlook or Outlook Express. There is no option
to import anything through browsing to a file. Importing Eudora lets
you go to a directory in which it is obviously expecting there top]=
be files in a particular format and presumably wiht a particular
extension - I do that with what I've exported from TBat and it says
there's nothing there (that it recognises).

> For address book, go to Address book, export LDIF format. You may need
> same adjustments for Nicknames etc.

This on the other hand allowed a choice of formats and allowed me to
browse to the LDIF file I'd exported and then imported it, no prob.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design