Hi Stuart,
On Thursday, September 23, 2004, 11:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
SC>  Yes, technically your spam is filtered, it is just that it is done by
SC>  the anti-spam program instead of a filter you have created. And yes
SC>  this list is an incredible source of expertise, not particularly from
SC>  me, but from others.

The TB! window for anti-spam plug-ins has a minimal explanation of
scoring etc.; not enough for the likes of me. I need step by step help
for things like this. In any case, Bayes Filter is working beautifully
and I think my email downloads are faster now too.

SC>  And just for you, a Canadian still in Canada.

What part of Canada, eh? :-)) I grew up in Vancouver but have lived in
both Calgary and Toronto.

--

Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1