I, too, just installed The Bat! plug-in Achim Winklers BayesFilter.  From my
first test, it seems to be quite a cut above BayesIt.  (For those who want to
try it, you can get it from
http://www.lkcc.org/achim/download/bayesfilter1.5.4.exe.) I'll probably move
my white and black lists from K9, but it seems to work well (so far) without
those lists.  I actually have only a dozen or so in my black & white lists, so
they shouldn't change much.

Steve . . .