Hi

On Monday, 11 October, 2004, at 5:14:43 AM, Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:

> Anthony G. Atkielski writes:

>> Actually the PGP SDK service seems to crash quite frequently whenever I
>> use PGP functions in TB 3.0.  It didn't do this in 2.x.  And nothing
>> else crashes it.

I often have this problem using v2 and PGP 8.1 [SDK 3.2.2] Usually
if I am only decrypting/verifying it's OK but once I sign or
especially encrypt...PGP SDK hangs.

> Further experimentation reveals that the machine must be rebooted once
> the PGP SDK crashes; restarting the service doesn't resolve the problem.

I find that although restarting the service doesn't resolve the
problem, quitting and restarting TB! often does. TB! won't shut
down properly; after compressing folders, etc the "encountered a
problem, needs to close, want to tell Microsoft?" dialogue box
appears.

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1