Hi Nick,

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 13:10 our local time, Nick Dutton [ND]
wrote;

ND> What's the status with v3 and Kaspersky AV (4.5 pro)?  Is there a
ND> working plug-in available yet, that doesn't require any fudging?

I'm using the KAV plug-in with TB! V3 at home, but not here at work.

I currently have two KAV plug-ins running;

1. Installed an old version of TB! (V2.11 I think) and upgraded to V3
2. Installed the beta plug-in

The old version of TB! and the V3 upgrade 'appears' to work better, as
you can actually see the number of AV definitions and it registers as
'Ok'.

The beta plug-in is working, but the status is 'unknown'.

I prefer the old version with the upgrade, but either way, it works here
:-)
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC7 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2