On Mon 27 September 2004, 2:52:02 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My experience using v2 is that autocomplete from the address books
> does not work at all

Really? I have autocomplete set up to ONLY use the address books, and it
works successfully.

I used to have a problem (although I think it was in v1.6x) that some of
the address book entries appeared to be invisible to the autocomplete
feature, and that I had to use CTRL+<-> to cycle backwards to those, but
that no longer occurs.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1