Hello everyone,

  I posted a message earlier about mail filtering on IMAP folders. I
  am using The Bat! 3 and it seem as the mail filters only activate if
  I click on the Inbox folder. The mail is still received as normally
  and I get a "new mail" icon in the system tray. The problem is the
  filters which do not activate unless I click on the Inbox folder.
  When I do I can see messages moved to Trash and other folders.

  What can be the problem and how do I get around this?

  Thank you for any suggestion.

--

  ~S