Hello Thorvald,

Friday, October 1, 2004, 9:38:41 AM, you wrote:

> If you get it to work, tell me how.

> I had it working in my previous installation, but after a fresh
> reinstall, the rogues will not work.

Welp, No luck on this end.

I placed the \rogues directory in the Bat! directory and the
rogues.msl file in the Bat! directory. But no luck with the Sig Pic
showing up. I have the Sender Photo/Display Photo checked in the
Header pane.

It looks like the rogues.msl is a macro of some kind but do not know
how to activate it. Looked at it in a text editor and couldn't find
anything to said how to get it going. Oh well.

Maybe someone will help us out...

 Michael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:michael_acklin:
Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

Jacob - Another soldier in the War of transverse realities!