Hello Marck,
Sunday, October 3, 2004, 3:26:24 AM, you wrote:

MDP> Thought I might point at at this juncture that all of these
MDP> instructions are about letting *others* see *your* image. Everybody is
MDP> flooding you with information on how to do this, yes we have been able
MDP> to see *you* for a long while now.

Oddly enough, the message you just replied to was the first time I've
been able to see Lynn's picture. I have seen reference to her hat
before, but never seen the picture. It seems there is something else
involved that let some see her picture and not others.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC3 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A