10/4/2004

MCR> I don't think you can send a message written in RTF to the list. I did
MCR> that twice by mistake and they both came
MCR> returned saying the "content
MCR> was not appropriate".

Yes, I think that's true .. it's one of the reasons why I
really don't want to mess with it; what I wasn't sure of
in that comment, I think, was whether the smiley would
come through, or just the handle.

It would be nice if the editor choice was more flexible,
so you could choose the editor for the folder .. I think
that's come up before.

MCR> At first I didn't understand what was happening, but
MCR> I then I figured it out: it was not the content, it
MCR> was the format.

Yes. Now all I have to figure out is how to get two flags
to show in the signature!

Always something :-)

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usaflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC3
NT5 SP4