==============Original message text===============
From: Cory
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 2:21:32 PM
Subject: M  A  Y  D  A  Y    !  !  !  -Memory explode with TB - Act 2
C> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:03:55 +0200, WilWilWil
C> wrote:

>>Please, say me there is a solution !

C> Are you using the HTML editor? Then switch back to plain text and try
C> again.
C> One of my co-workers insists on using the HTML editor in v2.12.00.
C> This editor is -quite often- creating an original message as
C> attachement at every key or button press. With "original" I mean a
C> message in the state before the key was pressed. If you don't pay
C> attention, *that* is eating away resources >:-|

C> --
C> Kind regards,
C> Corné

===========End of original message text===========
Whoooaw ! I effectively use Html/PlainText. I just switched to Plaintext MicroEd : No
problem anymore !!!!

So it's a beginning, I can now answer my friends.

But, does it mean I have to renounce to HTML ? It's impossible for me because except
for lists, I use HTML to exchange reports and presentation and I insert graphics and
histograms in mail at the correct place for understanding, reason why I do not send as
simple attach objects.

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france: