Howdy Gerard,

Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 10:18:19 AM, Gerard wrotened:

BA>> Alexander> Just found that is has no Euro symbol... pity.

BA>> Do you think thats a political statement?

Gerard> Hi Ben,

Gerard> The English spell checker doesn't even seem to know the work Euro.
Gerard> I consider that a politcal statement  :-/

Well  we  don't have it and we are certainly not allowed to talk about
it. ;-)

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.0.1 RC3
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM
Flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.