Hello David!

On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 7:51 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Please support my report to BugTracker on this problem at:

MB>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3962

DB> I'm not registered to use BugTracker. When I have time I'll try and
DB> remember to do so...

Thanks. We can probably get it fixed without your adding a Note
confirming, but the more Notes, the higher up the priority list for
getting worked on the BT Report will be.

I've posted to tbbeta about it, just now, also, requesting
confirmation. There's no use for future new users of The Bat! to be
plagued by this behavior.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2