Hi Michael,

Tuesday, October 26, 2004, 8:08:51 AM, you wrote:

MG> "Action performed: " without any more indicator means there is no
MG> action associated to this filter. May be that filter is a remaining
MG> result of some experimenting.

  Thanks for your input.

  As I read the "flow chart view" of the filters there ARE actions
  specified on the Actions tab, and from reading the filter itself (see
  below), it appears that actions are specified.

MG> If this "New rule" is not marked as "continue processing" that
MG> behavior would perfectly fit with the results you get.

  I have checked "continue processing" despite the fact that this filter
  is the last in my list of filters.  I don't have any "common filters."
  The results are the same.

  Here's the latest version of the filter.

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [E65F6592.01C4BB04.04189CD4.4FFCA226]
Name: Yahoo!\20Groups\20Notification
Filter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MoveMessage folder \5C\5Cp_nelson\5CIntermittent\20contact\5CNELA
IsContinue
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter

  Do you (or anyone else) know what the "Ignore" condition is on this
  filter?  I've checked in the edit dialog for this filter and don't see
  where that is specified.

--
Regards,
 Perry