Tuesday, October 26, 2004, 5:34:35 AM, (Internet Time - @482) you wrote:

Hello Perry,

PN>   Done.  However, the outcome is the same.  The dialog reports that it
PN>   was filtered, but the message isn't moved.

PN>   Thanks for your suggestion.  Here's the way the filter looks now.

PN> $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
PN> beginFilter
PN> UID: [E65F6592.01C4BB04.04189CD4.4FFCA226]
PN> Name: Yahoo!\20Groups\20Notification
PN> Filter: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PN> MoveMessage folder \5C\5Cp_nelson\5CIntermittent\20contact\5CNELA
PN> IsActive
PN> Ignore
PN> endFilter

I think I had this same problem with the filter only doing one
message. What I believe I did was to Highlight all the messages and
run the filter again. I am not for sure, but I think it worked.

But you are correct. I have seen that many times when I try to
re-filter a folder. Seems like it never works for me when I do it
manually, but when just doing normal operations, the filter works
fine.

Hope this helps...

 Michael       :texasflag:           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

Individually, ants are stupid.  Together, they're brilliANT.