On Tue 26-Oct-04 11:13am -0400, Perry Nelson wrote:

> As I'm sure you have already seen, I did discover the
> "New Role" filter and deleted it. Once that was done,
> my filter (and a couple of others) performed as
> expected.

I have now read the thread and am confused by your
comment in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    I have checked "continue processing" despite the
    fact that this filter is the last in my list of
    filters. I don't have any "common filters." The
    results are the same.

Whether or not you checked "continue processing," the
fact that your "New Rule" filter is the last filter AND
it performs no action means that your filters should
not perform any differently whether "New Rule" is
present or not.  It appears to make no sense that
deleting solved any problem.

Bill

The Bat! 3.0.1.33 Pro - BayesIt! 0.7.3 - XP Pro SP2 - POP3