Hi

On Wednesday, 27 October, 2004, at 1:37:49 PM, WilWilWil wrote:

> I have just ordered V3 Pro!

[...]

> I wanted to boycott this purchase, because I had asked for a
> free renewal of my V2 licence towards V3 because it had less
> than 3 months. Boycott, because Ritlabs did not answer me.

> Today they answered me. 1 month of waiting for the answer. Free Update Refused!

> But at least they answered. Of course, no “hello”, no
> “thanks”, no courtesy or consideration of the customer. But
> nevertheless, they proposed to me a special offer only for me at
> 15,75 EUR for the Pro. Here the complete copy of their very rich
> answer:

Ritlabs >> We cannot give you a free licence. We can
Ritlabs >> add to the 30% discount to the existing 50% discount.
Ritlabs >> (15,75 EUR)
Ritlabs >>
Ritlabs >> address:
Ritlabs >>
https://secure.element5.com/esales/cart.html?PRODUCT[5423..........................

You fared better than I did. I emailed Ritlabs on 4th September, having
purchased my version 2 licence on 20th August. They only took two
days to reply to me with:-

RL > You are not obliged to upgrade to the 3.xx version. The
RL > Bat! version that you purchased is fully functional and has no time
RL > limit in using. Upgrading is optional.

At least I got "Hello" and "Best regards".

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1