All of a sudden TB! does not retrieve mail anymore.
The Connection Centre pops up and 'checks' all accounts, but finds nothing.
The log says: cannot connect to server.

I do not think the problem is with my providers' server, for all five
accounts with different providers give the same problem.

I have been using a beta for several weeks, but never had any problems.
Nevertheless I tried switchinh back to the stable release, but that somehow
or other does not work.

Can someone please help me?

--
[using The Bat!  3.0.2.1 on Win XP Pro for mail and 40tudeDialog for
usenet]