Op Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:53:37 -0500 schreef Allie Martin:

> That sounds like a firewall issue to me. Maybe your firewall decided to
> block TB! for some inexplicable reason. Which firewall are you using?

No it is/was not: I only have Win SP2's firewall turned on now - since the
router in my adsl modem includes a firewall - or so I am told.

Everything works fine again after a system restore: same firewall,
anti-virus and what have you.

It was scary, but also the first time in about three years TB! let me down.
--
[using The Bat!  3.0.1.33 on Win XP Pro for mail and 40tudeDialog for
usenet]