Hello Jonathan Andrew Sheen & everyone else

30-Okt-2004 11:36, you wrote:

> I had to re-install my operating system, and I've found that my
> address-book has gone bye-bye (So had a lot of stuff, but I managed to
> restore most of it.) Where's the address book actually stored? I'm hoping
> the file is still on this computer, and I can re-import the old book.

Its in The Bat's MAIL directory (either in the program directory or in the
path where your data is stored). The extension is "ABD", the default
address book is named "TheBat.ABD" here.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

God has infinite time to give us; but how did He give it? In one
immense tract of lazy milleniums? No, He cut it up into a neat
succession of new mornings. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson