Raymund Tump [RTT], wrote:

RTT> "Could not create the mailbox named "INBOX/Test"

RTT> Server reports: CREATE only one hierachy level allowed

RTT> If you are trying to create a sub-folder of an existing folder, some
RTT> IMAP servers do not allow to do that. Instead, you should create a new
RTT> storage folder together with a sub-folder from the IMAP folder
RTT> manager using the following notation: Parwnt Folder/Sub-Folder, where
RTT> the "/" is the hierachy seperator use by the server."

Your INBOX is a mailbox file not a folder. You can only create a new
mailbox (storage folder) in a folder/directory or using the hierarchy
separator / ; etc. (see my previous post on the subject.) My server
uses mailboxes with the ; separator, e.g. Mailing lists;TBBETA.
UW-IMAP uses folders and mailboxes, e.g. Mailing lists/TBBETA. In this
example it's not possible to store messages in Mailing lists. With
Dovecot it is possible if I create a mailbox called Mailing lists.
Other IMAP servers may differ... what are you using?

Anyway, you could try and create the sub-folder Test by specifying the
folder name as INBOX/Test. You will have to use Manage IMAP folders to
do this. But this may not be possible with your server.

>> As you can see there's no corresponding mailbox for Mailing lists
>> (which has grey text.) To create this folder structure in TB! use
>> Manage IMAP folders and specify the folder name as 'Mailing
>> lists;TBBETA' etc.

RTT> Why do you use ; here?

The semicolon is the hierarchy separator on my server.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"We don't see things as the are but rather as we are." ANAÏS NIN
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.4 Rush | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)