Hello all,

I am having a problem with my Menu Pulldowns. I don't think this is
associated with The Bat! itself because it happens with other
programs, but not all.

When I click on any of The Bats! menus, the pulldowns are completely
invisible. But if I move the mouse down the list, the items begin to
show up. If I close the menu pulldown, then open it again, the same
thing happens.

I have never seen this before and was wondering if any one else has
seen this and know of a remedy. The only thing I have done since this
started was added 512 meg of Ram to my machine. Is there something I
need to do to let the system refresh? When I do a System/About/System
Info it shows the added memory just fine.

If anyone has seen this before please let me know how to fix it.
Thanks...

 Michael       :texasflag:           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

When your chocolate bar melts in the fridge... You're in Arizona!