Hello,

Thanks to all who responded with many links.
So just backing up does the trick?
I remember doing that before a reinstall but that only got me back my
messages. All other settings where lost.
I now see that I wrote message base where I should have written
message base plus all settings.

Thanks for the feedback

Monday, November 1, 2004, 5:34:27 AM, you wrote:

DH> Hello Tony,

DH> On Monday, November 01, 2004 at 09:50:58 GMT +0100 (which was 09:50:58
DH> where I live), Tony wrote and made these valuable points on the subject of
DH> "Auto Backup":

>> Hallo vleermuisjes,

>> I would like TB! to automatically make full backups of it's message base
>> and setting at regular intervals.
>> How can that be accomplished?

DH> A very good one and (the best of all) freeware:
DH> http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/syncback-hub.html

Tony

If a transport truck carrying a load of cars gets into a car accident, does it
increase the number of the cars in the pile-up?