Hello,

It's just an idea and I don't want to offend Ritlabs team, but when I used TB2.12
Home, it was pretty difficult to obtain support.

I've registered TB3 PRO last week. In the morning I had a problem. I asked Support for
help. 10 minutes after my problem was solved.

Great and powerful support. I must say Bravo and thank Ritlabs Team... But I am
suspicious....

So ? Is support better than it was in the past or Pro version users have priority ?

Am I clear-sighted or twisted ?

I apologize to Ritlabs Support Team if the answer is I am twisted.  ;-)

--
WilWilWil
:flag-france:

TB 3.0.1.33