Hello, Mica!

Thank you very much for your response to the message
that I posted to you on TBUDL (13 October 2004)!

On Monday, 1 November 2004 2:31 PM, Mica Mijatovic wrote:

MM> ...No, *I* have to apologize, since the missive of
MM> mine I am prone to accept as the well of confusion,
MM> partly due to my deep thoughts, and partly due to
MM> my shallow English I try to express them and offer
MM> to the world by.
MM>
MM> My best wishes to you. (:

I appreciate the detail and courtesy of your reply, Mica!

I do not feel that you owe me an apology. :-) I thank you
for your best wishes -- and I extend mine to you and your
loved ones!

Such occasional confusion is to be expected on a discussion
list with people from all over the world writing in English,
which may not necessarily their native language.

Your English is certainly not "shallow," Mica, and I offer
my congratulations to your on your clearly written message,
about which you obviously gave much serious thought.

I think that, for the most part, we excuse each other for
such misunderstandings in an electronic and international
community, such as TBUDL. (We should strive for such a
goal, at the very least.)

I am very ignorant about The Bat! and I am still evaluating
the program. The evaluation has become problematic primarily
because of two factors, which I will address in a separate
message to the list.

Thank you, again, Mica. You are truly a gentleman, and your
"deep thoughts" are an admirable quality and an asset to our
discussions! :-)

With warmest regards --

Cordially,

David