Hello Ian,

RO>> Try to create a filter with the 'continue processing' bit set. Set
RO>> all of your colour group filters as subfilters of this parent
RO>> filter. See if that does what you want. Of course I don't give any
RO>> guarantees, the NFS is still new for me too. ;-)
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but it did not work.

I think it should work Ian. Are you sure you set up this structure?

Parent Filter (*) (**)
    Sub F. 1: If A Set Colour Group 1 (***)
    Sub F. 2: If B Set Colour Group 2 (***)
    Sub F. 3: If C Set Colour Group 3 (***)

Where:
(*)   With a condition that will _always_ trigger (so that subfilters will
      be executed) and with _no_ action.
(**)  Set to 'Continue processing with other filters'
(***) _NOT_ set to 'Continue processing with other filters'

I'll test it as soon as I can, but it _should_ work.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush