Hello Pat,

sending this off-list so people won't think I'm advertising. :-)

06-Nov-2004 18:52, you wrote:

> Can I ask what AV program you are using?

Sure. Its the GData AntiVirusKit from http://www.gdatasoftware.com (this is
their english page, the german page is http://www.gdata.de - its more
recent, already lists the new "2005" versions of their security products)

The program utilizes the Kaspersky and BitDefender engines, GData made the
GUI and additional components like POP3 scanner and (*sigh*) MS Outlook
plugin for it. I just saw they're not offering trial version downloads on
the english page, and they trial versions on the german page only come with
german GUI... *sigh2*

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Coyote" by Mark Knopfler