Hello TB User Discussion List,

One annoyance of redirect is that it adds a
"Resent-from" header field.  In my case, I'm usually
redirecting things, for my wife's attention, to her.
It ends up improperly filtered on her end - because it
looks like it's from me (an X-Sender is generated).

I've tried to get rid of this TB! created problem by
writing a QT to be executed inside the redirected mail.
I tried both:

    %SetHeader("Resent-from","")
and
    %SetHeader("Resent-from:","")

[I've defined this header field using the ':' for the
Display as field, and without the ':' in the RFC field.
I'm not sure which one SetHeader needs ;-( ]

It doesn't work.  The annoying header field continues
to appear.

How is this done?

Bill

The Bat! 3.0.2.5 Pro - BayesIt! 0.7.3 - XMP 0.9.6 - XP Pro SP2 - POP3