Sunday, November 7, 2004, 7:36:34 AM, (Internet Time - @608) you wrote:

Hello MFPA,

M> Hi

M> On Sunday, 7 November, 2004, at 1:27:10 PM, Ralph wrote:

>> Hello Allie Martin,

>> @Sonntag, 07. November 2004, 14:16 you wrote:

>>> It works here. TB! is invoked and the identity attached to a new
>>> message.

>> strange,  i alway get a failure message about a "Failed MAPI-Logon"...
>> any ideas or tips for me?

>> using win xp home (sp2)

M> I'm shooting in the dark but is TB your "simple MAPI request handler"?
M> Options, Preferences, Applications...

Boy, I am batting a thousand. Everyone of my replies were already
answered. :)

Guess I should finish reading my mail before replying. :(

Will be quiet now...

 Michael       :texasflag:           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776

Cat purring on my shoulders - the ONLY way to wear fur!