Monday, November 8, 2004, 9:37:40 PM, (Internet Time - @192) you wrote:

Hello Robin,

RA> I suggest you set up Popfile to have:
RA>    Subject Header Modification - off
RA>    X-Text-Classification Header - on
RA>    X-Popfile-Link Header - on

Did exactly that right after reading the message from Alexander. I had
forgotten that you could do that and pulled up the PopFile interface
and shut off the Subject Header Modification. The other 2 were already
one. (See Below)

RA> Then in TB! Preferences set up two new headers (Message List -> Message
RA> Headers):
RA>    (Display name) Popfile bucket, (RFC Name) X-Text-Classification
RA>    (Display name) Popfile link, (RFC Name) X-Popfile-Link

RA> Then display both of these in the header area of the message. That way
RA> you can see the Popfile bucket without it being in the header, and you
RA> can double click on the Popfile link if you need to reclassify a message
RA> in Popfile.

I had read on this list about this very subject and have it all set up
just as you mentioned. I use that most of the time to reclassify all
the messages not right. I think I have been using that feature for
about a month now, right after installing and using the Bat!

But I do thank you for you reply and suggestions. I am still learning
and liking the Bat! more and more each day. All the great information
from this list has helped me a lot. Maybe someday I will be
knowledgeable enough to help someone else. :)

 Michael       :texasflag:           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daily Bible Verses at http://freeop.blogspot.com/

Registered Linux User #367776