Hello Roelof,

RO> I don't know how you got this.
RO> I can't reproduce it, for anybody interested, here's a screenshot of
RO> Wil's problem:

 Is it possible that the particular phrase "Moving In Hooks" comes
 from The Bat! itself. Since you are in the Sorting Office where
 Moving In, Moving Out, etc. are possible and the term Hooks is used
 in programming, maybe it has somehow grabbed this code from within
 The Bat! inadvertently. I have noticed recently that weird things
 seem to happen, as if code branches to somewhere it shouldn't. Not
 reproducible of course.

 For example, I had a mail check failure that stated it was trying to
 check my email prefix at a different ISP suffix. I do not have an
 account under my name at this ISP, but the place I work for does. it
 just seems to have mixed them up. It would not stop checking this
 wrong address until I restarted The Bat!

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.5 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A