On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:32:35 +0100, Gerard wrote:
> Hi Bat Users,
>
> I have some strange non repeatable problems with the filtering of
> emails.
>
> I get mails that normally filter to a folder being left in my
> inbox. That the filters work is proven by the fact that if I re-
> filter the inbox with the incoming filters they do get sorted to
> their correct folders.
>
> Yesterday I received a mail from a friend that normally goes to me
> "Friends" folder, but now ended up in the replies folder.
> This shows that the email is being processed by the filter system
> but hat my friends filter apparently was out for a leak :-)
>
> Are these known problems and are they being worked on?

Yes, it has always happened here. Especially does it if you are looking at mail
in the folder it is going to filter to or from.
In light of the charge to upgrade to the new release and the fact they didn't
fix the bugs in 2.xxx, I am now testing PocoMail and will probably switch to
it. I have not had the filter problems and it seems to ignore more of the rtf
and html stuff that the LookOut people send...  TheBat has been a nice ride for
the last 2 or 3 years though....
Still undecided.

--

Lou