Hello Steve,

Monday, November 22, 2004, 2:47:19 AM, you wrote:

ST> Hello tbudl,

ST>   I've got a client running TB v. 2.12 where I had to reinstall
ST>   everything after a HD failure.  They're also running PGP 8.

ST>   I can't seem to get the decryption to show up in the TB viewer.  It
ST>   always does a "save-as" to a text file.  How do I get it to open in
ST>   the TB viewer?

I have struggled with the same problem for months.
When TB! or PGP8? received message from GnuPGP it gets confused.
The trick was to let the sender switch on everything related to PGP 8.
I don't use GPG so I can't check the exact switches but I can ask teh
other person if you like.
Look for things like: PGP8-support = yes

Tony

Set a thief to catch a thief.