Hi Tim,

On Tuesday, November 23, 2004 07:37 your local time, which was Monday,
November 22, 2004 at 20:37 my local time, Tim [T] wrote;

T> I'm sure you need to re-create the account in IMAP, then create the
T> folders and then copy the messages and filters. That's what I did,
T> anyway.

I was hoping this wasn't going to be the answer :-(

T> Use Thunderbird to copy the messages to IMAP -- it's much better at
T> this than TB! is.

Hmm, if there a brief guide available of how to do this?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.6
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.6