Hi WilWilWil,
 On 22/11/2004 5:25 PM, you wrote:

Another strange thing append often with my sent my mails : I send
mails to friends and their system fight them as an attacks.
Especially by Norton !  :-( Is this because of a special format of
mails written by TB ? They add my address in their white list but
mails are fight again...

I don't know what would do that. <shrug>

Does the same thing happen when you send your messages with a different client?

--
Cheers,
-= Allie Martin =-