Hello Luc,

L> But i get a a feeling that in the first scenario a solution isn't
L> possible  (except maybe with regex but i'm not an expert on it)

This is The Bat! There is always a way :)

Try this:

Header Field To: is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 If there is anything else in the To: field this will not be matched.

 This does not cover CC or BCC fields, so if you need that let me know
 and I will see what can be done with those.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.5 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A