Hallo WilWilWil,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:18:10 +0100GMT (23-11-2004, 0:18 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

W> With TB3, I've got a problem. It always start on the main
W> screen, even if I have moved it on the 2nd screen. I have to move
W> TB to the 2nd screen at each launch of it.

I'm using a dual monitor system too. Over here TB remembers size and
location of its window. It forgets the location when it's being run
maximized. In that case it restarts with the silly idea that a
maximized window has to be displayed on the primary monitor.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

It is hard to believe that even his friends like him.

The Bat! 3.0.2.7
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN