Hallo WilWilWil,

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:02:09 +0100GMT (26-11-2004, 11:02 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

ASK>> If your ISP's SMTP servers got blacklisted you can use any mailer you
ASK>> want and your mails won't get thru if the recipient filters his mail
ASK>> with DNS blacklists against spam.
W> Is there a way to know your mail has been fight ?

The proper way to enable DNS blacklists is server side. And those
should refuse the message during the smtp protocol and therefore you
should be notified that the message could not be delivered.
However, there are also some client side DNS blacklists and they're
not likely to bounce messages. (On the general idea that spam is most
often sent with a fake from.)

From your address I guess that you're using some free ISP or e-mail
provider and those are the most likely to be used by spammers, so your
ISP is likely to be blacklisted again and again.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Sharewear (n.) -- Used clothing.

The Bat! 3.0.2.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN